Blue Triangle

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ninja In Training

I have been writing many many stories including, but not limited to:
-Tears For A Lost Dragon
-Elements
-Ninja in Training
-Luna Light (With my Cousin)
-The Panikan Heartriders
-Numbrina
-My Sister Lacy
And many more.

Anyway, I am mostly working on Elements and Ninja in Training. These are the covers for the NIT books.








The main character is a six year old girl named J7, but is mostly called Jay. She is the best ninja the training school has ever seen.

Anyway, I need help for Book 4. I want you to vote on what YOU think the title of the book should be

A. How to Save the World in Three Easy Steps
B. I Got an A+ in Saving the World
C. Saving the World is A Pass/Fail Course

Let me know if you come up with any options. Remember, the fate of book 4 (could possibly) be in your hands!
(Duh-nuh)

Current Results: (Highlight to read. Don't let results change your vote!)

A-2

B-0

C-3



Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stockton said...

I say title A.

9:14 AM  
Blogger John William said...

Maysen, I like all the titles, but I must say that title C is my favorite. It's funny/clever/profound.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Maysen said...

When I made these, these funny titles also came to mind. Maybe I'll use them for something else.
How to Take Over the World in Three Easy Steps
I Got An F- In Saving the World
(That one is funny because if you didn't save the world and it blew up something, who graded you?)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous brett said...

I was going to go with B, but then I saw John voted for C, so I changed my mind and will vote for C.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like C, but A seems more like a title. Can I vote for both? If not, but me down for A . . . no C . . no A. Or C.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

I vote C. I would read a story with that title.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home